Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Want a Notepad??

So, I talked to my teacher today. He said it would be very easy for me to just send anyone the file to my notepads, and you can take it to your local or preferred copy center and have them print them and bind them for you. Anyone interested? Anyone want a different notepad? I'd be happy to take requests, because I'm kind of turning into the biggest computer/design geek. No charge, cuz I'm the beginningest beginner and I can't promise it will go smoothly. Let me know. And I'll keep you posted on all of the other fun projects I'm working on.

Again, I really appreciate all of your comments and feedback. It makes me more confident and all warm and fuzzy. But, I do appreciate any suggestions or constructive feedback too. :)

**UPDATE-send me an email at htintle@gmail.com if you want them. It may take me until next week to figure it all out.**

8 comments:

Chelsea Davidson said...

hayley i would love your notepads. i think you are so cute and creative! im moving to provo in a month and would love to use a cute grocery list

The Bakers said...

I LOVE your belly rules the mind pad.. It so reminds me of us when we go shopping..... we always end up with more then we planned to get when we go grocery shopping(mostly when we go in when we are hungry)

lauren elizabeth said...

I would love that! I love your belly rules the mind one. I want to start planning out meals and being a cute wife.

Rachel said...

Oh, we will talk Ms. Hayley Beth :)

Stephanie said...

can i a copy of them pretty please? i love your designs.

stephzadams@gmail.com

Emily said...

I would LOVE it!! Thanks Hay I think you are more than an beginner. you are truly amazing!!!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

why yes, yes i do. of course i do. those are amazing. keep posting other ones you do!!!!! they are awesome.....i will email you! i want a copy of both - thanks!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Those are adorable!!! Good job!