Monday, August 16, 2010

Hello Friends!!

So, I know not that many people look at this blog, but I thought I would start to get the word out.

I'm saving up for a new laptop. And I figured I could speed up the process by doing Graphic Design projects for you, or anyone who is interested! I can do logos, blog headers, notepads :), letterheads, baby/wedding announcements, posters, newsletters, custom prints for home decor, greeting cards (thought about your Christmas cards yet??), you name it. Anything you would need me to do would be very reasonably priced - but I would LOVE to do it. I absolutely love this design stuff. And, the sooner the better because I am starting school in a week and a half.

If you're interested please email me at: htintle at gmail dot com.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I am so interested in the home decor stuff!! Call me and we'll chat!!

Stacie said...

Funny you should post this. I just put up a website for MY stuff, and was planning on talking to you about doing the same for YOUR stuff. I really think you should create a website to show off your work and sell your work. I'd be happy to put a link on my website for your site if you'd like.

Love you

www.readjame.com

Darren said...

Hayley,

I think that this is a great idea, and you've put it out in a great way. I'll have to talk to Heather and see if there's anything we're interested in, as I'm all for supporting a "poor" college student by getting a cool service in exchange for a few bucks to go towards a good cause.

Maybe this stems from frustration of so many people taking advantage of Heather and her professional service of hair styling (expecting hair cuts and nothing in return!!!), but like I said I think it's a great idea. Good luck and we'll let you know if you can help!

-Darren