Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This weekend...

Is one of my favorite weekends of the year. Its General Conference and I get to r-e-l-a-x and listen to the wonderful messages from my church leaders!

I've been wanting to make one of these.

And guess who's going out of town Friday night? (Jake) Which means I'll have HOURS to craft whatever I want. Isn't it adorable?? There are so many color choices, the hard part will be picking a color palette. I think I may make one for every holiday/season. Good thing I have my 50% off coupons from my good friends JoAnn and Michael and Robert. Stay tuned next week for the finished product!

3 comments:

ashley said...

Hey girl! Promise I haven't forgotten about you, my computer pooped out and it's in the shop. But I've borrowed Rob's so I'll try to get that to you tomorrow!
Love,
Ashley

Tiffany said...

I can't wait to see the final product. Promise me you'll post it.

Stephanie Bird said...

i want the template, that is so cute I want to make one too.