Monday, February 11, 2008

A weekend in February...






















My wonderful past weekend started out with a trip to Salt Lake to a show at In The Venue. Mika, one of my flava flaves, was in town and, BOY!, was his show fun!

This picture of [insert descriptive word such as beautiful, flawless, or delightful here] Mika was the best (believe it or not) out of at least 50 that I tried to take of him. Nonetheless, I was so close and had a great view of him, and couldn't have been happier.

Despite the waiting in line outside in the cold for a very long time, it was well worth it! Here is Katie, Lauren, Me, and Kinzie anxiously waiting to get inside and see Mika!

The next day, Saturday, I mostly hung around with my family. Including my nephews Harry and Rex, and my new little niece Jane. Here are some cute and cheesey pictures of me trying to make her smile. She's so cute!!

Sunday was a good friend of mine, Tyler Wilson's, homecoming. After serving for two years in Billings Montana, he hasn't changed a bit. He's like a brother!


That was my lovely weekend, only to be unexpectedly greeted with a sunny Monday to keep me cheery!

2 comments:

Katie Lane said...

I LOVE YOUR PICTURE OF MIKA. Mine is really bad.

Tiffany said...

Oh Hayley, you are so gorgeous! I love your sense of style, so sophisticated and simple. I love the latest pictures. But who is this Mika guy? You need to get me in the know once again. Love you! Tiff
ps. That Jane girl is adorable!