Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bosom Friends



"A bosom friend--an intimate friend, you know--a reallykindred spirit to whom I can confide my inmost soul." -Anne Shirley



I spent this weekend with my oldest and best friends. Or as defined so beautifully by Anne Shirley --- my Bosom Friends!
Friday was spent with Heather Hale and two of our recently-returned-from-missions guy friends Brent and Braden. They journeyed all the way up to Logan from Bountiful just to go on a short, but well worth it, double date. We first ate at Hamiltons, the local fine dining, and ended the evening with a game of dominos at my apartment. It was so fun to see Brent and Braden after two plus years. They are cute boys!...What am I saying? They're practically men now. And, as always, I love spending time with my 6th grade best friend, Heather!


Saturday, after a long day at work, I met up with 3 of my long lost high school girlfriends, Nicole, Ana, and Britney. They also drove all the way up here from Happy Valley not only to see me, but to go to the classic Bluebird Restaurant. We ate there and came back to an apartment full of roommates and roommate's friends and played games (mafia, signs... etc.) until we had laughed ourselves silly. Nothin' better then being crazy with old friends... and new.

2 comments:

annie valentine said...

We missed you on Sunday, but it looks like you had plenty of fun without seeing us! We couldn't wait any longer with Harrison's surgery the next morning. So sorry we didn't get to see you. Little Junie says to tell you hello, and the boys send hugs and kisses to their darling Aunt Hayley.

Katie Lane said...

So this has nothing to do with your blog post but I wanted you to know that you just made my day. I have had a pretty crappy morning full of all sorts of craziness, and I sat down and decided to check my friends blogs. Low and behold, when I get to yours Harry Connick Jr's "Come by me" comes on! Instant Happiness! Thanks Hayley. I love Harry.