Monday, March 24, 2008

darn technology. Yay spring!

It's spring! It's officially spring!
Two weeks ago, my spring break was spent in the beautiful city of Chicago. 4 days and 3 nights of trolley-tours, shopping, Wicked, eating amazing food at amazing restaurants, walking a lot, going to the top of the tallest building in the US the Sears Tower, and more shopping. My mom and I had a great time together while my dad spent his days in the hotel at meetings. Poor him. I do have pictures. But, does my camera work? No. At least not for me, it doesn't. Having good luck with cameras is absolutely unheard of in my world. Once I figure out the lingo and the tricks, I will get them posted.

I am now back in school. Whoopideedoo. I'm just creeping up on one more month left and I couldn't be any more antsy. I mean, who has time for studying when the sun is shining and I have a cute bike to ride? Okay okay, school really isn't so bad. I just think that sophomore year is a drag. Hopefully it'll pick up next fall. Speaking of next school year, I am still contemplating study abroad. And, thank you to my dazzling sister-in-law Annie, I am now (I keep changing my mind. We'll see how long this one lasts) looking into going through BYU. Their study abroad programs seem great. Take me to Europe baby! I'm ready.

Funny thing, all my friends are in relationships. And I'm not. Hmph. No, I'm not discouraged. Just baffled at my pickyness and my long-lasting-singleness. I'm only 19. What am I talking about? I want to see the world, go skydiving, live in a big city, own a boutique. I have all the time in the world to be in a relationship! I'm in no hurry. I promise. Kind of. Yeah.

I will be turning the ripe old age of 20 in only a matter of weeks. Half-way to 40? What? No... It can't be. It's strange how fast time flies. And it only get's better from here.

No comments: