Friday, August 1, 2008

Once Upon A Time...


...there was a girl named Hayley who had a best friend named Nicole.


Hayley loved a boy named David who loved to sing, and every time he came to visit, there was a celebration.


But since David didn't even know Hayley existed he went to travel the world, leaving Hayley behind to make her own adventures, right here in Utah. Hayley loved to be outside with her friends so she started her summer saga with a 4-wheeling trip in the mountains with her friends Nicole, Jordan, and Scott.


She also loved rafting...


And boating...


And hiking...


And swinging off ropes into ponds in the wee hours of the night.


She also went places like the Manti Pageant...


Jackson Hole...


Birthday parties with all of her friends (that's her on the very right)...


The Dinosaur Museum to dig up fossils...


And to the John Mayer/Colbie Caillat concert with her sisters (minus one)!


She even made friends with a frog on a lilly pad.





Not to mention she practiced her photography skills on the thing she loves most, flowers!

I guess Hayley didn't need David after all. THE END :)

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I wish I could be your best friend. You do fun things. Also I miss you terribly. I'm in Utah now you know!

Emily said...

ha ha ha. very cute! I am so sad that you are going to UVU. But I know that is what is best for you! I love you!

annie valentine said...

Poor David, he never even knew what he was missing. Hayley is hot.