Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm Weird

Okay,

So I totally claim to love to read. And I do. But the last 3 books I have read, I've been 50 pages from finishing and mysteriously get caught up with something else in my hectic 20-year-old life and never do end up finishing them. What the heck.

And sometimes, like today, I get this craaaving to read. Like, for instance (don't shun me) I have not finished the twilight series (New Moon was one of the 3 above mentioned) and with all the new-movie-buzz I just couldn't help but be on the "in" with what everyone is talking about. Edwaaaarrrddd is so hot right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday hayley!!!

Stacie said...

why did someone wish you a happy birthday? I will give them this - it is almost your half birthday. Anyhow, I have done the same thing, I've been trying to finish this book "A Girl Named Zippy" since January. It's a small book too. And I've read 3 books since starting this one, I don't know why I can't bring myself to finish it, I really love the book. Odd.