Monday, November 24, 2008

I live, I learn

I have learned more in one week than I have in my entire life. No, this is not another post about school. Thank heavens.

Things come at us fast. And, really, our only defense is to be ready. We don't know what will happen, we are not fortune tellers. But, knowing that life's events are not in our control, we know that we have to be ready for anything. This shouldn't come as a shock to me, or anyone really.

I guess what I am saying is, live and love living. Our time here is so short, so precious, and we should be grateful every minute for every breath, every blessing, every trial. Love your faults. Love other people's faults. Love the good things. Love cold days. Love your family. Love learning. Love opposition. Love being annoyed, disgruntled, or frustrated. Because, when you do, you're that much closer to living a perfect life.

1 comment:

Barbaloot said...

Do I really have to love cold days?