Sunday, December 7, 2008

New Boyfriend!

Hi Everyone! I finally found a keeper! I met him through a friend, who just raved about him and told me I'd be crazy not to love him. So, I decided to give him a try.

We met for the first time this morning. His name is Pandora. Sounds like a girl name right? That's why sometimes I just call him Pandoro or just Pan for short.

He is actually pretty famous. A lot of people know about him. He loves music even a little bit more than I do. The best part is, I just have to tell him one song that I like and he comes up with endless ones that are similar and so tasteful that I love. My life is changed from here on out because of Pan. He helps me study, he makes me want to dance, he knows just how to calm me down, and he even lets me tell him what I like and don't like about him. I mean, what boyfriend is willing to listen to you give him critisism? Not many, I'll tell you that.

Anyways, I'm in love. If you haven't met him yet, I highly suggest you do.

5 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Um...I sure hope there's more than one Pandora out there or we are fully be two-timed!

Lindsey said...

We've met Pandora, too... Mark's other girl, that is! But what happened to Cody? *wink wink*

Anonymous said...

So . . . that's why you couldn't come last night, huh? I should have guessed; I might have known. Competition is stiff these days.

Katie Lane said...

oh la la. My family is pretty tight w/him too, good pick!

Emily said...

Pandora is tottaly amazing! I love it!!!! P.S. I am coming to your house this weekend hopefully I will be able to see you!!