Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Get married, stop blogging.

Shouldn't it be the other way around? Get married, start blogging about you and your new life together. It's just that my life consists of sending Jake to work every morning, making dinner, waiting for him to come home, and... you know. Married stuff. (That's what they call it these days). And not to mention perfecting every corner of my first apartment! Its so cute. You'll be jealous. And once we get the Internet at our apartment, I'll post pictures. (I am currently using my parent's Internet)

Anyways. I saw a lovely movie the other day. Julie and Julia. I highly recommend it to blogger and/or kitchen junkies. If you are not either of those, I still recommend it. But not to your husbands. It is very much a woman movie. Not a romantic chick flick, but a movie for women to appreciate.

Has anyone ever gone to the movies by themselves? Why are the movies such a social event? All you do is sit and listen, and, frankly, to have other people next to you to distract is not what a movie was intended for. So, the next time you have some time to yourself, Go to the movies. Its a very rejuvenating experience. And if that time happens to be in the next few months, see Julie and Julia. You'll love it.

Lastly, Jake is my favorite.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I can't wait to see your apartment!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

finally. finally. finally.

please blog.

i love your posts.

i am totally seeing that movie.

i really want a cute home :(