Tuesday, August 18, 2009

If I had it my way...

It would be 80 degree-skirt-weather every day. And yes I would wear a skirt every day. Except for the days I felt like wearing my skinny jeans.

But skirts. Skirts are great and girlie and, if you find the right one, they're comfortable! Speaking of finding the right one, I did. I found a skirt I have worn.... mmm.... everyday. Yep. Everyday. And I have one in both colors. If it came in puke color, I would buy it. And wear it often. It can be dressy, it can be casual, and my butt looks good in it. Just the bare essentials.

2 comments:

Molly said...

i want to see this great skirt that has so much potential. Well I probably have seen it since you wear it everyday!

Emily said...

I wore a skirt yesterday. I love wearing skirts they are the best.