Friday, April 23, 2010

It's me again!

Well, hello there! I am back. Back from the valley of the school zombies. I plan to be blogging much more often. For now, a few fun things going on in my life...

I turned 22.
I am almost done with finals.
I still love Jake. Alot.
We live in a house.
My next project is office/craft room. Get excited!
I'm turning into a Graphic Design junkie.
I'm taking summer classes starting June 24. (And oddly excited about it)
We may or may not be getting an iMac this summer. (To complete the new office, of course)
I teach the Beehives.
I'm running up hills.
And most importantly...
Disneyland next month.

Right now, I'm watching my husband watch the Jazz game. He's pretty cute when he talks all sports-like.

Oh, and did you notice my new header? Cute.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Super cute header. Did you make it yourself? I have so much to learn!

Tiffany said...

Love the new header. I'm jealous you are going to Disneyland. Eat a corn dog for me (best in the world...in between main street and the castle).