Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Apartment

My new apartment is great. It smells like pepto bismol, I took a 32 degree shower my first morning, my neighbor out the window is Interstate Fifteen (and, let me tell you, that thing doesn't sleep), my neighbors next door like to party, I'm convinced my neighbors upstairs were born with lead in their feet, the 3 other occupants and I don't exactly mesh, church starts at 1:30, I carry antibacterial with me and use it regularly, there's a mysterious yellow-spotted stain on my carpet, my closet is bulging, and I have not completely unpacked in hopes I'll be moving out.

I love my new apartment.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hayley! I am so sorry, that is one sad story, I hope that you can move out! I love you!

Katie Lane said...

Oh Hayley, I'm sorry. Just move back to your wonderful home with your parents. I know your mom would love it. Moving out stinks...literately.

Unknown said...

ok ...now that was depressing....HAYLEY COME MOVE IN WITH US!!

Stacie said...

Transfer to byu-idaho. You know you want to. We have the BEST art program in the world, then you can live in my awesome apartment, ok?!