Friday, September 19, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggity jig. Home again, home again, LIKE a fat pig.

In case you didn't already know... I'm home. No, I could not handle 1-15 out my window or annoying roommates, and yes, I'm a wuss. But a very mature wuss at that. I'm home, and constantly on craigslist and ksl.com looking for recently posted housing in PROVO. You heard me... Provo. Not Orem. Just the word Orem gives me the heeby geebies. Provo means more time on the road to work and school which means more gas money which means no more shopping. I can handle that, because Provo also means my friends, better ward, BYU games, and the creamery. No really, I can handle that.

Today my friend, when asking me how my "house hunting" was going, described me as tenacious. I'm sticking to it... not giving up on finding somewhere to live. (Confession: I love living at home) But, I canNOT be a twenty year old hottie living 30 minutes away from social scene USA (aka Provo). It would just be no good for anybody.

Confession number two: I've become fixated and determined to find a HOME to live in in provo. None of this apartment crap. I'm not walking up 4 flights of stairs just to get to my room. No, no way. Plus, now that I have this mental picture of a tiny 1930's brick home with white shutters and flower pots out front with freshly painted walls and new carpet with my perfect sized room and adorable vintage decorations all over the place, there's no turning back. Pinch me.

3 comments:

Emily said...

ha ha ha! I hope it works out for you! Being away from the social scene is hard. are you liking UVU?

annie valentine said...

You are such a good writer. Haven't seen you forever. I hope you miss me as much as I miss you...

annie valentine said...

BTW, you need to read My Super Hopeless Romance Blog (read it from the beginning). You will love her.