Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pardon my blogging break...

I was just in Florida, is all. It was just 77 degrees and perfect there. And I was welcomed home by a snowstorm. But the cute boy at the airport who walked in with flowers in one hand, and left with me in the other... totally made up for it.

After a very tearful breakup with Pandora (we still see each other on occasion), I have found myself in major twitterpation (call it a rebound, if you wish) with a boy who goes by the name of Jacob Ross Castle. Jake, I call him. Or Jacob Ross if he's in trouble.

I went back to school today. 9am to 7pm of Art and Fitness classes, my two loves.

I'm moving to Provo. Loved living at home, loved saving money, loved free meals, loved my bed, but I'm moving to Provo. I'm happy.

So that's me, very very summed up, and the reasons why you should be pleased and honored to excuse my blogging absence. Thank you.

5 comments:

Tyler said...

To where in Provo are you moving?

Andrea Ingersoll said...

ohhhhhh I am quite familiar with that boy you call jacob ross castle. i like him.... and i like him for you too.

Unknown said...

hmmmm i still dont like your excuses....:)but i do like you and jake together...

lauren elizabeth said...

Provo.
Will you ever come back to Logan?
It misses you.

Scott Gardner said...

nerd.