Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Maid to Clean

Today I cleaned for 8 hours and 30 minutes, approximately. At someone elses house. For those of you who don't know, or haven't guessed yet, my part-time job is to clean the home of the family downstairs. Jake and I live in an upstairs apartment of a well-sized house of five boys, a ma and pa, and Penny the beagle.

I also cook dinner for them 4 nights a week. And I like it. But Penny eats her own food.

Sometimes, when I clean, I want to slink down in a little black skirt, white lace apron, low cut tight fitting black top, and a feather duster. Because, dont lie to yourself, that would be really cool. And that would make my job like 100 times cooler. But it is totally against the contract I signed. And my religion. But, when you have a lot of time on your hands, this is what you think of.

Today I cleaned. The end.

1 comment:

Katie Lane said...

I can't tell you how hard I am laughing.
Go get yourself a maid outfit, then wear it for Jake. You know you want to.